My Master and his harem

May 14, 2019

My Master has a girlfriend. I had been wondering for a while if he had one, and it turns out I was right. When he told me, I felt really happy for him, and for her. He said that him having a girlfriend doesn’t change anything for me. But, a little part of me was worried that if he had a girlfriend, he would not want to keep his little servant. If he had found a woman that was exceptional enough to be his girlfriend, why would he need me?

But I have learnt, my Master does need his little servants. He isn’t a normal man, who has normal relationships. He wants more. He needs more. He wants to have his girlfriend, and his girls. He wants a harem.

My Master wants to know what I think about him having several women.

On a basic level, my first thought is that it doesn’t bother me, because I have grown used to my Master fucking many beautiful girls wherever he goes around the world. I’m not jealous of the other girls he has. My Master fucking other girls can’t effect me, because if he still wants to keep me as his servant, I must be pleasing him, so that is all that matters to me.

I need my Master. I need to serve him. I yearn to serve him. I need his attention, his encouragement and his guidance. If we are all his submissives and servants, does he have enough time in his day for all of us? Does it matter to him that we are all individuals? Or does he see us as one unit, one team, that is only there for his pleasure?

If my Master is settled more or less in one place, would he have more of a permanent arrangement with several women? Would they all live together? Like a polygamous household. Or maybe like the Dominatrix and her two slaves I watched on that documentary. Master was very curious to know how that worked.

My brain can’t imagine how that would be. How it would feel on a daily basis to be a part of something like that with my Master. Part of me thinks I am not strong enough. Yet I surprise myself constantly with what I am doing today, that I would never have done in the past. So perhaps I am. I really don’t know. And I don’t know that I will ever get the chance to find out.

It sounds like pure luxury to be able to put your needs for what pleases you at the forefront of your daily life. Many people might wish for it. But very few would actually consider it possible. I know my Master is a driven, determined and demanding man. So if anyone can get it to work, I think my Master can.

I hope my Master will talk to me about how he wants to live his life. I am a very curious little servant.

You Might Also Like

0 comments