Master’s upcoming visit

May 15, 2019

My Master is arriving soon. He wants to know how his little servant is feeling about his visit. There are a lot of different emotions and feelings going on, she will try her best to describe them for her Master.

--- --- ---


Master is going to be here for just over six weeks. That sounds like such a long time. I am so very grateful that he has chosen to stay for that long. I know he has not just come here for me, but I feel like a very lucky girl none the less. To be able to have so long to explore, not feeling rushed, is going to feel so good.

As my Master is well aware, I was pretty clueless about dominance and submission before I met him. His visit in last year showed me a little bit about how it can be, how it works. I have learnt so much more from him since that time. I have learnt so much about how to please my Master. I have learnt so much about myself. I am no longer the same person. I wonder how different I will seem to my Master. Will he feel I am different? Is he going to be different with me? He was very nice to me on the last trip. He was patient with me while I learnt. He adjusted himself for me when he knew I was struggling or uncomfortable. He will be more demanding and intense this time.

There is still much to learn. I know that. I am so curious about how it will be to serve my Master now. How will it be? I really don’t know. It isn’t really something I have spent much time considering, despite my huge curiosity, because it will be however my Master wants it to be. It is not up to me. There is no point considering or imagining how it will be. He will command me, and as his little servant I will obey my Master. So, while I am quite curious, I’m also quite calm, because nothing is my responsibility. Six weeks is a long time for my Master to test me, challenge me and push me. He wants me to be the servant he deserves, and I will be trying my hardest to live up to his very high expectations. I really don’t want to let my Master down. That is something that I worry about every day, not being good enough for my Master.

I’m nervous. Of course. I wonder just how nervous I will be when I see him. My heart rate is going to be through the roof. Master knows that’s how I am going to be. I can’t hide that from him. Apparently Master thinks my nervousness is cute. I just find it kind of embarrassing, and wish I could control it better.

There is anxiety too. My biggest single worry about this visit is whether my marriage is going to survive it. I love my cup of tea. I don’t want to hurt him. He doesn’t give me everything I need though. Which is why I have ended up with two men in my life. One normal man. One Real Man. I need to serve my Master. I need to obey my Master. I need to submit to the demands of my Master. Will those demands be too much for my marriage? This is incredibly difficult for me to write about. If I am truly honest, I have to admit there is a lot of fear. How far is my Master going to push me. Is my cup of tea going to notice?

There is a small collection of corsets, latex and lingerie that has been growing over the past few months. I was the most uncertain about my Master's command for me to wear latex for him. The latex skirt, that I have worn only once for my Master's approval, is now one of the things I am most looking forward to wearing for him. My god, the feel of that latex skirt on my body made me so incredibly horny. I told Master I had instantly become a lover of latex. Wearing it for him is going to be very interesting indeed. And I’ve always wanted to wear a corset, so I am going to be very happy wearing one for my Master.

When I am around my Master, I feel drawn to him, like a physical pull of energy. It is the strangest feeling. Are people going to notice us? What we have has to remain a secret. That is important for both of us.


To answer my Master’s question about all the feelings his little servant has about his visit, it can be summed up like this:
Excited. Intrigued. Curious. Nervous. Anxious. Fearful. Grateful. Horny. Calm. Happy.


This curious little servant is ready to serve and obey her demanding Master in person.
She needs to be marked as his, used, fucked, spanked, restrained, controlled and guided.
She will be on her knees waiting for his command.

You Might Also Like

0 comments