Fear

May 02, 2019

I questioned Master this week. I asked him if he still wanted me to tell him when I walked my dog.


"Yes.
Don’t ask again."



I’ve been feeling out of sorts this week. It was hard to write my journal. I have felt very fearful that my Master won’t want me anymore. His messages to me have been very brief. I’ve felt like I’m bothering him. I knew I shouldn’t have questioned him. But I needed to have a reaction from him. Even if that meant a bad reaction.

We messaged a bit this afternoon, Master says the fear is normal. He says I am evolving well, and he will keep me. I really needed to hear that. I feel much better after chatting to Master, and kneeling to have an orgasm for him.


"Write my name on your tits and show me.
Show me who is your owner."

"Yes Master."

"Good girl.
I’m proud of you."



I love having Master's name on my skin.

My skin reacted to the ink today though, so I now have Superior Master in raised red marks on my skin. I like that, but don’t think my cup of tea will. Maybe it will fade by the time he gets home.


You Might Also Like

0 comments