An Intense Afternoon

May 29, 2019


It is Monday. I don’t have much work to do, I’m watching some tv while I eat my lunch. Master messages me.

"What are you doing?
I’m horny."


I read his message and my pussy contracts and starts to throb. Now we are both horny. Master calls me his little bitch. I agree. Of course I am, but it is still hard when Master calls me that. Although I notice the feeling of discomfort is less than when he called me bitch for the first time.

"I want to see your body.
On your knees."


I quickly shut the dog downstairs and strip off my clothes with my heart racing. I take a photo and send it to Master. I’m not in the correct position, his displeasure radiates out of my phone. I try not to panic, I hate displeasing my Master. I kneel naked on the wooden floor, take another photo and apologise.

"I know you miss my big cock."

"Yes, your servant misses your big thick cock."

"Write it down on your tits.
I want to read that from there."


I find a pen and start to write. The pen stops working. I’m frantically running around the house trying to find a pen that will write on my skin. I don’t want to keep my Master waiting, but I also want to do it right so he is pleased. By the time I’m finished writing and have sent Master a photo I’m so wet. I look down and see wetness sticking to the inside of my thighs. I groan. My god. Writing messages for Master on my skin always has this effect on me.

Property of:
Superior Master
Your servant misses your big thick cock


Master commands his servant to touch herself, and I gratefully reach between my legs. My phone sitting on the floor in front of me. One hand on my clit and the other hand pushing fingers into my soaking wet pussy. I’m stunned by how wet I am. My pussy and clit feel swollen and achy. I read the words on my tits, a jolt of need shoots through my body, I like having them on my skin. I’m so horny I feel like I could orgasm instantly, but I have not been given permission, so I control myself.

But I am desperate. It is only a few minutes later I send a message to my Master pleading with him to allow his little servant to have his orgasm. He laughs.

"You must need it
When was the last time I allowed you to have an orgasm?"


My mind is going all blurry. I can’t remember, it feels like two weeks ago but I can’t be sure.

"You can have an orgasm
On your knees"


I thank my Master, tell him that his servant is on her knees for him, where she belongs. Then I concentrate on all the pleasure that has been growing in my body, it’s spreading outwards like a fire from my clit. I stare down at the writing all over my tits.

Two messages ping on my phone:

"You are so little next to me
You have no will"


Master is right, he always is. I groan as my orgasm starts sending pulses through my whole body. I can feel waves of pressure on my fingers as my pussy contracts over and over. The feeling is so intense. It seems to just go on and on. I realise I’m moaning, with pleasure and relief. Then instantly it changes, and I’m sobbing. Huge gasping sobs that shake my body as my orgasm slows down. I collapse forward with my head resting on the floor, curled over my knees, tears are coming and I can’t stop them. I don’t understand what is happening to me. I’m really scared. I’m shaking. I’m cold. I need my Masters arms around me. He’s not there.

I stay like that for several minutes until the tears subside and I can move. I reach for my phone. I need my Master, but I don’t know what to write. Do I tell him what just happened? I don’t even really understand what just happened. Is he going to think I’m weird and strange? I feel weird and strange. Who has orgasms like that? Master always wants me to be honest. I tell him.

"That’s the power I have over you
Stay on your knees
Down
Where you belong"


I stay kneeling on the floor and think about what he wrote, what just happened to me. I feel exhausted, shattered, in desperate need of a cuddle and some aftercare. I rest my head against the edge of the bed and stare at the writing. Twenty minutes later I message Master and ask if his servant may please be dismissed.

He releases me, but wants one more orgasm in 30 minutes. He wants me to be slow. He wants me to be grateful. I set the timer on my phone, I get dressed and sit at my desk. My body is still humming, because I know my Master has demanded another orgasm from me. Twenty minutes go by then I undress again and kneel on the floor. I take my time, as commanded. The timer ticks down. I watch it and hold my orgasm for my Master.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
I have my Masters permission and I orgasm hard for him again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments