My Master

May 02, 2019


I’ve met a man.

A Real Man.

I didn’t know what that meant, until I met him. I will try to describe him to you…


When we were first introduced, he seemed friendly and a bit cheeky, with a cute smile that lights up his face. We danced a couple of times. He wasn’t super flirty, he didn’t try and chat me up, it feels as though he just sends this energy out and draws women to him. I have no other way of explaining it.

Later he described himself to me as a gentleman with a very dominating sexual energy. 

Earlier, yes, he was a gentleman to me, he would tell me I am beautiful, among other things. Now that I serve him, I see that side of him less. I told him once that it seems like he has two personalities. The one I see in public, who is a cheeky, happy, friendly, confident man. And the Master I see in private who is an intense, controlling, demanding and powerful man.

I like both personalities, but it can be difficult sometimes, when they are switched between so quickly. I can never relax around him. He makes me nervous, words disappear from my head and I feel completely inadequate.

My Master is a very confident man. He gets what he wants. If he wants a girl, he takes her. I didn’t think it was possible, but it’s true. I have first hand experience. It is incredibly intense to be the object of his attention. There is no escaping his power over you. His strength of will has you doing things you never thought you would do. He enjoys having several girls pleasing him at once, and because he is a Real Man who knows how to fuck, he deserves all those beautiful girls. We all want to please him. He demands our obedience. Master enjoys control, he needs to control, it gives him pleasure to control his girls and his servants. But he can also control himself, he can fuck for a very long time. So much longer than normal men. So much better than normal men. Which, as his servant, I am very grateful for. His pleasure is very important to him. His pleasure seems to be one of the main focuses in his life, although, maybe I have a slightly skewed view on that.

He can sense people’s energy, how they are feeling, responding to him. I’ve never met someone who can do that so well. It is a strange feeling, comforting and unsettling at the same time, if that is possible. He is a wonderful teacher. He is one of the most influential teachers I have had. His students respect him, for his enthusiasm and thoughtful teaching. He inspires many people.

I like the fact that my Master travels around the world and meets people who he forms close friendships with. He speaks so highly of these friends, and it is nice to see that they are so important to him. The people, and their friendship.

My Master is someone who I feel both close and distant to. Being his servant is an incredibly intimate thing, I am open to him, we have to be honest with each other. I appreciate that he is an honest person, and that he is always honest with me. Although, sometimes that can be hard to hear. Sometimes when we are messaging, or we are together, I feel very close to him, like I know him. At other times, he is abrupt, short with me, or he doesn’t reply, and I feel a huge distance between us, like I don’t know him at all. I think maybe the dynamic of the Dominant and servant means that my Master learns so much about me, but he gives away very little about himself. Maybe that is not how it is suppose to be. But that is how it feels most of the time.

I would like to be back in that bar, with my Master, where we were first honest about our attraction. There are so many things I would like to talk with him about, to really understand my Master, what he is feeling, and what he wants.

You Might Also Like

0 comments