Master is Home

September 24, 2022

We have waited so long for this.
Master is finally Home.


The crazy last few years are behind us. We are starting our new life. Master is here, standing in the kitchen, sleeping in the room next door, relaxing right there on the couch and playing with the dog. This devoted little servant is kneeling at Master’s feet. I almost cannot believe this is finally happening.


There is calmness inside me now that I never knew before. Master says I always appeared tight, tense. Now his little servant seems more relaxed. I guess that it comes from knowing and accepting myself. Feeling safe, and trusting that Master will take care of his property. Also feeling more comfortable in myself, and feeling complete comfort in my position. There is no longer the tension and stress of living a lie.

I am Owned completely by Master. I decide nothing. All decisions are made for me by my Master. While that may sound strange to others, for me there is a freedom in that. I am now free from worries, because I know Master is the one in control. He makes the decisions. I simply obey.

Understanding that he makes the decisions has helped me feel less shy and self-conscious when serving my Master. He tells me what he wants, I don’t have to guess, he is very clear.

He decides if and when his servant will have an orgasm. I never stray from that, I know orgasms are stronger when they are controlled by my Master. Without a doubt, one of the strongest orgasms I have ever had was kneeling on the floor, with Master’s cock deep in my mouth. It was incredible. So strong. On and on it went. I can remember needing to feel him deeper in my throat. Needing all of him. Desperate to please him and do as he had commanded me. Not caring about how I looked, how I sounded, nothing mattered except pleasing him. I am so grateful for what my Master can bring out of me, so grateful for the pleasure he allows me to feel when I am pleasing him.

One of my favourite things is to kneel next to Master when he is sitting at the dining table. If he allows it, I can kneel tucked in very close while he eats, or drinks his coffee. With my knees underneath him on the hard floor, and my chest and head against my Master I am completely flooded by feelings of calmness, security and happiness. There is so much comfort there for me, in my proper place for Master. It is something so beautiful.  


I laugh out loud more now, I smile more. I hold my head up when I walk. I can finally sleep through the night. I feel more beautiful. I feel understood.

I feel seen.


I am Master’s strong little servant. His little bitch. His pet. His property.
I am his to use, as he pleases, for whatever he wants.
He commands. I obey.
This feels so right. I feel alive. My soul is happy.


“Life isn’t always going to be perfect. But at least it is going to make more sense from now on.”


You Might Also Like

0 comments