Subspace?

April 04, 2021

I think your little servant was maybe heading into subspace towards the end of that phone call, Master. 


I know. 
I could feel it too, in your voice. 




It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. I was curled up in my comfy armchair in the sunshine, talking with Master. I felt very close to Master during that phone call, really connected. We had been talking openly about life, and wanting the world to return to normal again. Master wanted to use his servant, have me kneeling there in front of him, massaging his feet. Hearing that created a huge longing to serve my Master in person. Sometimes it makes me a bit sad that I’m here, and he is there. But I was feeling strong and hopeful that day. So I didn’t feel a crushing sadness while we talked, but I should admit a few tears did run slowly down my cheeks (I didn’t actually tell Master that was happening, I needed/wanted to be strong for him. I do miss my Master).


It’s interesting, I usually remember our conversations quite well. But this particular one I struggle to remember what was said when. I know we talked about me kneeling in the shower on the hard tiles that morning, and what that meant to me. I know he told me I would have an orgasm for him, after we finished talking. I remember Master saying he wanted to have me kneeling and he would mark my face. Mmmmm. My god I need that. I think the thought of kneeling in front of my Master and being covered in his cum is what tipped me over the edge.

Tomorrow morning you will mark yourself.
Mmm, Yes Master.
You will write Property of Superior Master across your chest. You will make it look nice.
Yes Master, I will.


As he spoke, I remember getting so horny, feeling how much I needed to serve my Master, to be completely used by him. I knew I was replying to him, “Mmm, yes, Master”, but it felt different to our normal conversations, my voice sounded different. It was no longer my sweet good girl voice. I was responding from inside myself, with no thought, just feeling. His voice was having a strong, direct effect on my body. I could feel it happening, I was aware of my body’s reaction to him. It seemed like it was my whole body reacting, head to toe. I could feel my body melting, getting warm and horny. Like I was radiating horny heat. I could feel my pussy was increasingly wet. His voice, energy and power over me was my entire world. I embraced Master’s energy, and I embraced my need to be controlled by him. I stopped thinking and just allowed all of that to fill me. It was a perfect moment where my mind was blissfully quiet. I felt safe. I felt so relaxed. I could feel my Master was leading me, and I just let go and gave myself to him.

Master was in complete control of his servant. Mind, body, soul. I was his. Nothing else mattered. I completely surrendered myself to my Master.



To me, it felt like I was in a trance. Aware, but no longer in control. I can’t remember the path of the conversation very well. Perhaps it wasn’t subspace I experienced. It seems like what I read about subspace is that it is brought on by your brain flooding your body with chemicals to cope with pain, which sends submissives into a drug-like high. Although maybe I was being flooded with endorphins? It did feel a bit like I was high/blurry. Whatever that moment was — I loved it. I wish so much to be with Master in person and be that way for him.

I remember in the early days of my training, Master told me he expected me to just respond, I wasn’t to think, worry or be self-conscious. It is something I have always struggled with. Not just when serving Master, it is simply a huge part of my personality. It has always been one of my biggest frustrations. After Sunday it feels like maybe I can actually let myself go, let myself be free to be who I am. Maybe I can be this way, how Master expects/wants. I really, really need to please him with this. And I need it for myself too. It feels, liberating.

There has been a mental shift that has occurred for me in the last few weeks. This is perhaps not the moment to write about it. Everything in its right time, yes Master? Although because of that shift, I understand my submission to my Master has deepened further. I wonder if this is part of the reason why I was able to experience what I did. If my submission for my Master is deeper, and I have realised I am giving myself over to him, maybe that makes moments like this more possible?



I must always be a better servant for Master. To be the way I was on Sunday feels like huge progress for me. It was a beautiful experience, a very special moment for this little servant. It was followed by an incredibly intense, strong orgasm. I am such a lucky little bitch. Thank you, Master. I am forever grateful for the beautiful things you create in my life.






You Might Also Like

0 comments