Marked

June 23, 2020


Master wants his little servant to describe the feeling of being marked.

There are many ways that Master can mark his property. This little servant enjoys them all. I am a visual person, I think that is why I enjoy outward signs of being owned. Bruises on my knees, bite marks on my cheeks, hand prints on my ass and hips, Master’s name across my chest, the cuffs and the clothes I wear for my Master. His cum all over my face and body.


The very first time I sucked Master’s cock he commanded me to kneel and he covered my face in cum. He was marking me as his. It surprised me that I understood that, even then, in the early days of my submission. No man had ever done that to me before. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror of that motel, and I wondered who was looking back at me.


When I traveled to serve my Master, he marked his little servant many times. Each time I knelt, my mouth aching, my pussy soaking wet and throbbing, completely horny for my Master. Desperate to please him. He would cover my face, top to bottom, his cum everywhere. Marking me, as his. I distinctly remember standing in the bathroom, Master’s name covering my chest, his cum covering my face. I saw myself in the mirror and felt utterly beautiful. I was calm, happy, and incredibly grateful to be owned.


I know it pleases my Master, to look down on his little servant kneeling at his feet. I know that is what he wants, to use me, to do what ever he pleases with me. This little servant belongs to him. I am his toy, his pet, his possession. I kneel because I submit fully to him. I have given up my need to think and make decisions, given up control. I have to give all of myself. I need to please my Master, that feeling is so strong. When he is pleased, when he calls me his good girl, I am happy.

It makes me feel like a complete slut. To kneel on the floor at Master’s feet, hands behind my back, offering up my face and body to my Master to be covered in his cum. I am not ashamed to feel that way.

It is who I am.

This is what I need.

You Might Also Like

0 comments